We Want You! The Campfire Protocol is Hiring
As Campfire, a crypto-open financial service platform is launching soon, the development and marketing work increases significantly. Now we are looking for: (Part-time or Full-time)
- Marketing Manager
- Head of Communication
- Blockchain Engineer
☛ Marketing Manager:
- Be the voice of the customer and trusted advisor as to how current and future the campfire Protocol Consumer clients’ needs and desires inform product messaging, brand differentiation, marketing content, and external comms.
- Execute multiple aspects of product marketing; from branding and positioning to targeted outreach and strategy, education and engagement campaigns, events, and communication.
- Work cross-functionally with product, design, brand, communications, support, etc. to build our pipeline, push forward ongoing sales, and launch new products.
- Think big about the future of crypto and how you can bring institutions into the crypto economy more quickly.
- Measure and report against the performance of product marketing initiatives
- 1+ years of marketing, growth marketing or product management experience
- Experience creating & implementing consumer segmentation based on demographics, attitudes, behaviors and customer lifetime value
- Exceptional working knowledge of email marketing, SEO & SEM, and social platforms. Similarly, experience creating compelling consumer content strategies would be highly desired.
- Exceptional prioritization and project management skills
- Powerful storyteller: written, verbal, and visual
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively across multiple teams
- Self-starter and ability to build programs from scratch: be ready to roll-up your sleeves and get things done
- Crypto experience and knowledge of the retail crypto market.
- Experience working on a global product.
☛ Head of Communications:
- Create a compelling brand message and thought leadership point of view
- Develop and execute a world-class media strategy that shares the Campfire Protocol story across the international business, trade (blockchain/tech) and mainstream press
- Oversee all external communications including Campfire product launches and third party ecosystem announcements with partners, projects, integrators, users, etc.
- Partner with our PR agency to drive meaningful coverage across press, podcast, video and other media
- Strengthen the relationships with top research analysts through one-on-one engagements, briefings, and proactive outreaches
- Create and execute a comprehensive global content strategy; work with country managers to localize content across various geographies
- Manage speaking opportunities at conferences and other in-person events
- Build and lead a team of exceptional communications professionals
- Manage a team of writers, videographers, press agencies, social media managers, event organizers, and content producers
- 3+ years of experience in communications, marketing or related fields
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal, and storytelling skills to express messages concisely and compellingly
- A demonstrated ability to understand a complex technical subject matter and to simplify and explain it to a broader audience
- A proven track record of building long-term, beneficial relationships with media and analysts
- Experience successfully managing agencies, clients and/or direct reports
Experience working with global companies with and audience bases in multiple languages
- Experience working on developer tools, technical products, and open-source a plus
- Ability to keep up to date with the latest news and discoveries in the blockchain and technology space
- Passion for the blockchain space and its power to change the world for the better
☛ Blockchain Engineer:
- Research, design, develop, and test blockchain technologies
- Brainstorm and help evaluate applications for new tools and technologies as they continually evolve
- Responsible for integration and business logic
- Be involved in the global blockchain community — work on implementing and integrating the latest improvement proposals
- Strong software development background
- Experience working with large codebases
- Experience working with open-source projects
- Strong knowledge of common algorithms and data structures
- Familiarity with basic cryptography
- Familiarity with P2P networks
- Strong knowledge of bitcoin-like blockchains
- Strong knowledge of concurrency and writing efficient and safe multithreaded code
Salary: Negotiable ($ & CAMP token)
Please fill in the following application form if you are interested in any above positions:
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about positions.